Get in Touch
- California Privacy Requests
2. IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OPENING A NEW DEPOSIT ACCOUNT: To help the federal government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, the USA PATRIOT Act requires us to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an Account. WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU: When you open an Account, we will ask for your name, street address, date of birth, and government ID number. We may also ask to see a copy of your driver’s license or other documents at any time. All Accounts are opened subject to our ability to verify your identity by requiring acceptable types of identification. We may validate the information you provide to us to ensure we have a reasonable belief of your identity. If we are not able to verify your identity to our satisfaction, we will not open your Account or we may close the Account if it was previously funded. Your Account is subject to fraud prevention restrictions at any time, with or without notice.
To open a Savings Account, consent to receive communications from us in electronic form is required
3. Faster funding claim is based on a comparison of the MetaBank®, National Association, policy of making funds available upon receipt of payment instruction versus the typical banking practice of posting funds at settlement. Fraud prevention restrictions may delay availability of funds with or without notice. Early availability of funds requires payor’s support of direct deposit and is subject to the timing of payor’s payment instruction.
4. Make up to $400 in fee-free cash withdrawals per day from your ACE Flare Account by MetaBank by using your debit card at participating ACE Cash Express locations. $400 total is calculated based on all withdrawals performed at all ACE Cash Express locations visited in a day. A direct deposit (no dollar minimum) to the account within the immediately preceding thirty-five (35) days is required. See store for details. Although this feature is available at no additional charge with qualifying direct deposit, certain other transaction fees and costs, terms, and conditions are associated with the use of this Account. Offer subject to change. This optional offer is https://www.signaturetitleloans.com not a MetaBank®, N.A., or Visa offer nor does MetaBank, N.A., or Visa endorse this offer.
5. The optional Savings Account linked to your Flare Account is made available to Accountholders through MetaBank, National Association, Member FDIC. Interest is calculated on the Average Daily Balance(s) of the Savings Account and is paid quarterly.
• If the Average Daily Balance is $2, or less, the interest rate paid on the entire balance will be 5.87% with an annual percentage yield (APY) of 6.00%.
• If the Average Daily Balance is more than $2,, the interest rate paid on the portion of the Average Daily Balance which exceeds $2, will be 0.49% with an APY of 0.50%, and the interest paid on the portion of the Average Daily Balance which is $2, or less will be 5.87%. The APY for this tier will range from 6.00% to 0.60%, depending on the balance in the Account.
The interest rates and APYs of each tier . No minimum balance is required to open Savings Account or obtain the yield(s). However, you must receive direct deposit(s) totaling at least $500 within one (1) calendar month to be eligible to open a Savings Account. Savings Account funds are withdrawn through the Flare Account (maximum 6 such transfers per calendar month) and transaction fees could reduce the interest earned on the Savings Account. Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured through MetaBank, National Association, Member FDIC. For purposes of FDIC coverage limit, all funds held on deposit by the accountholder at MetaBank, National Association, will be aggregated up to the coverage limit, currently $250,.